- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
OUR LATEST PROJECTS
Second Floor Addition at Acadia Terrice in Chicago
Fully rehabbed single-family house with 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and over 4,000 sqft of finished living space. The first floor features an open floor plan with hardwood floors throughout, wainscotin […]
Three Signs That It's Time To Replace Your Windows
Windows can last a long time, but they certainly won't last forever. Window replacement is one of the most vital services that a home remodeling company can offer. In fact, replacement windows expert […]
Three Things To Consider Before A Bathroom Remodel
Bathroom remodeling is one of the most popular home remodeling services we offer at Pegasus Construction. It's right up there with kitchen remodeling, as clients know that a nice bathroom can add qui […]